Indira care home health provides high quality and passionate health care at your home. Our skilled nurses are trained and experienced in caring for patients of all ages ranging from adults to the elderly. Nurses ensures that the care plan laid out by the nurse, patient, family and the physician is applied appropriately so that you or your loved ones will receive the best care. Nurses will coordinate with your primary care physician and interdisciplinary care team throughout the care and will make, revise and report any changes to the care plan. Our priority is excellent, compassionate and effective health care for you and your loved ones.
We offer wide range of nursing services and are always expanding our services. Some examples of nursing care services that we offer are:
- Skilled Nursing observations (your home, surroundings for safety and health concerns), assessments (your physical, social and health assessments) and evaluations (care plans based on assessments).
Disease process management and teaching. Some general disease processes are:
- Congestive heart failure
- Chronic kidney disease
- Urinary tract infection
Care to acute and chronic conditions. For examples:
- Catheter changes and catheter care.
- Tube feedings and care
- Ostomy care
- Incontinence care
- Wound vac
- Wound care, dressing changes.
- Burn care
- Tracheostomy care
- Post stroke care
- Cardiac rehabilitation care
- PICC line care and dressing changes
Other Nursing services
- Pre- surgery education and counseling
- Post-surgery care
- IV care, IV therapy
- Injections administration
- Medication management and teaching.
- Ongoing and continuous teaching and training to patient and family members.
- Our nurses strive to make patient and family members independent of their care.
Indira Care Home Health complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
© 2019 - Indira Care Home Health