Medical Social Services
Patient and families can benefit from ongoing community resources, psychosocial and emotional support. Our highly experienced Medical Social Workers coordinates care and provides ongoing clinical, and community resource support to the patient and the caregivers.
Our Medical Social Services include:
- Assessment, observation and evaluation to provide effective care plan
- Home safety, abuse intervention, suicide prevention.
- Assistance with medical insurance, financial resources.
- Assistance in acquiring medical supplies and medical equipment
- Support for emotional adjustments to lifestyle changes
- Community Resource planning and management
- Information to support groups and rehabilitation guidance and support
- Patient and caregiver counseling
- Health crisis intervention
- Alternative living arrangements
- Advance Directives, living will, power of attorney
- Foster care planning
- Resources for healthcare information and policy
- Medical Social Workers have vital role in assisting our patients and family with wide range of services.
Indira Care Home Health complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
© 2019 - Indira Care Home Health