HOME HEALTH AIDES
Indira Care Home Health offers only highly trained professionals. Our Home health aides provide high quality care to you and your loved ones at your home. Aides can assist you with activities of your daily living and train and educate you on how to perform these activities safely at home. Aides also serve as a conduit between patients, nurses, doctors, and record and communicate all issues to medical staff. Our home health aides will provide you with the level of care that improves your quality of life at home.
Our Home Health Aides offer variety of services, skills and responsibilities. Some examples are:
- Assist with feeding
- Assist with dressing.
- Skin care
- Oral care
- Peri care
- Catheter care
- Assist with transfer and ambulation
- Assist with turn or reposition
- Change bed linen, clean bedroom
- Prepare snacks
- Assist with laundry
- And many more
- Overseeing Safety for the Client at Home
- Take vital signs only under the supervision of the nurse
- Collect and relay information about conditions and treatment plans from caregivers, nurses and doctors
- Provide and empty bedpans, empty drainage bags, catheter care
- Observe patients for skin condition, blood in urine or other injuries/wounds
- Train patients and families members on continuous basis to keep patient safe, highly functional, and independent of ADL’s.