Please Download the Referal Form
and Fax it to: 415-358-9500
How to send referral to Indira Care Home Health?
We accept referrals from many different sources:
- Physician’s or Doctor’s clinic
- Skilled Nursing facilities and Rehabilitation Facilities
- Community Service Programs
- Friends and Family
- Patients can call us and we will assist you with the referral process.
What do we need for the referral:
- Physician’s written order identifying the need for home health services.
- Current insurance information
- Most recent history and physical of the patient, recent medication list.
- Patient’s demographics (name, address and phone number), etc.
What can you expect once the referral is sent:
- Our team will verify all the information. Upon approval, you will receive a welcome call from our team member.
- Our Home Health care team will initiate services within 48 hours of referral date or on the exact date specified by the physician.
Once care is initiated what should you expect:
- Our team will notify and coordinate care with your primary care physician within 24 hours of initiation of care.
- Upon initiation of care an individualized and patient focused Plan of Care (POC) will be generated within 48 to 72 hours. This Plan of care will be reviewed by your primary care physician. This plan of care is then implemented throughout the patient care.
- Interdisciplinary care team continues to care for the patient at their home. Interdisciplinary care team is compromised of nurses, therapist, aides, medical social workers, dieticians etc.
- Any change in patient’s condition is reported to the physician, changes are then made to the care plan to address the patient’s change in condition to provide quality care.
- If patient needs care for more than 60 days, a Registered Nurse will evaluate patient’s condition, coordinate with the primary care physician, and continue to provide care.
- Patient, caregiver and the care team will be involved throughout the patient care.
- Patient will be notified of upcoming discharge once the patient centered goals are met.
- Your primary care physician will be notified.
Indira Care Home Health complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
© 2019 - Indira Care Home Health