Palliative Care Management
Palliative care is specialized medical care for individuals living with a serious illness. Individuals with advanced chronic illness such as heart failure, cancer, complicated diabetes, advanced COPD, chronic kidney disease may benefit greatly with palliative care. This type of care is focused on treating patients with dignity and respect while relieving patients from the symptoms and stress of a serious illness as well as providing psychosocial, emotional, spiritual and mental wellbeing. The goal is to improve quality of life for both the patient and the family. Specially trained team of nurses, doctors and social workers provide Palliative care and they work with other disciplines to offer extra support and comfort. It can be provided along with the curative treatment.
Our Palliative care offers:
- Skilled visits
- Constant monitoring and evaluations
- Comfort and care focused individualized care plans
- Symptom management, pain management
- Continuous counseling and support
- Continuous patient and family education
- Care coordination and care transition to different level of care as needed.
Indira Care Home Health complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
© 2019 - Indira Care Home Health